Monday, December 20, 2010

Glorious Bounty Featured on Podcast!

Just a quick head's up to let you know that I will be the featured guest on the Moonhawk Studios Presents comics podcast this coming Thursday morning (Australian time - Wednesday night US time) to talk about Glorious Bounty.

It's recorded live, so unfortunately hirsute super-artist Grug will be unable to join me, which might be a good thing because I was probably going to talk over him anyway. Now I will have to make up elaborate stories about his childhood in his absence. Actually, he will be sorely missed but I will do my best to favourably represent us both. I'LL DO THE TEAM PROUD, BIG GUY! You trust me, right?

Anyway I'm really looking forward to it. I want to get more involved with podcasting stuff and this will be a nice way to get my toes wet. I can think of at least three other nice ways to also get my toes wet, but this will be great I'm sure.

And did I mention that this is a US podcast and I'll be their first ever Australian guest? Hopefully they won't imitate Steve Irwin or ask me if I live in the pouch of a kangaroo. I'm sure those things are full of mucous. I'LL DO AUSTRALIA PROUD, BIG GUYS. You trust me, right?

So if you can't listen to it live then don't fret your pretty heads/mouths - the file will be available for download afterwards and I'll put a link on the blog. I promise. Even if I totally embarrass myself/Grug/our country.

More soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment